Sunday, March 24, 2013

When creativity is a KILLER!.

I am deeply unhappy about what is going on in Egypt at this time.  It gets too emotional to the extent that a friend, jokingly warned me that I need to watch my health; even that I should get something to calm my nerves a bit about Egypt and its ongoing drama.
The sad thing is that my friend - even though he was joking - is partly correct.  Egypt's situation is one of the top 3  extremely stressful things in my life now.  Added on top of that, it is the most 'diverse'.  So it is impossible to adapt to it - even a bit.  Other stresses have become somewhat predictable and you learn to live with them. 
Not this thing with Egypt.  Everyday, there is a totally new kind of stupidity and a totally new kind of 'low'.   It is impossible - for me at least - to adapt to that. It is like chasing you own tail.  The minute you think you are getting close to acclimatization, the whole scene changes to a more depressing yet totally 'novel' frustration. 
Why can't that stupid country direct its creativity towards something good rather that discovering new ways to give us all heart attacks and strokes?

1 comment: